Crop Management Logistics Inc., is an integrated trucking company of Crop Management Network Inc. (CMN). They provide safe and reliable transportation, of liquid and dry fertilizer, to our retail locations and CMN clients. Our retails are located in Central, AB however, the radius of travel may include travel to the US and other out of province locations when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A valid Class 1 license; with a clean abstract
- Communicate effectively with customers, dispatch, managers and safety.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date log books using our EDL program.
- Perform Inspections and safety checks.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Proven experience with driving applicable trucks and trailers.
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic truck maintenance.
- Willingness to comply with all Health, Safety Environmental regulations.
Until suitable candidate is found
Full Time; commission based
Group benefit package
**All offers are subject to successful completion of a standard Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
**Candidate must possess appropriate travel documents to enter the US.