We are looking for an experienced, high energy, productive, and dynamic Customer Service Administrator. This successful candidate will be responsible for managing the success of customer needs and communications. Day-to-day you will be inputting customer data and orders, scanning, electronic filing and responding to customers emails and phone calls, creating and obtaining purchase orders, issuing work to technicians and following up to ensure all work is completed both efficiently and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Field builder’s call re service requirements. Determine whether warranty work or PO required from builder.
· Create work orders and verify that proper materials, descriptions, dates, and accurate costs are captured
· Schedule service appointments with builder, homeowner and trade
· Ensure that proper PO’s & authorization are received from builder
· Create back charges for trade or supplier as necessary
· Assist customers with general inquiries
· Work cross functionally with warehouse / inventory management, finance and operations
· Comfortable dealing with competing requirements and considerations (last minute order changes) and be comfortable working with technology (ERPs)
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
· 5+ years’ experience in a customer service focused role.
· Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
· Experience working with ERP systems
· Strong analytical skills
· You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal orientated.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, solve problems, make recommendations, and draw valid conclusions in a timely and accurate manner.
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative, multi-task, be flexible and detail oriented.
· Quick and accurate typing skills.
· Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize responsibilities.
· Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills; interact well with multiple departments as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (Preferred)