Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is a provider of Canadian and US Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including courier, TL and LTL services.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Administrator to join our team of accounting professionals. Based in our head office in Winnipeg, the candidate will work directly with the VP of Finance to complete various tasks such as: generating reports, profit analysis, assisting with budgets, year-end audits and other financial projects as required.
Our ideal candidate will have an A-type personality, a demonstrated go-getter, with amazing time management and superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Assisting with Accounts Payables
- Banking and financial reconciliations
- Generating accounting reports
- Performing profit analysis
- General ledger transactions
- Assisting with budgets and year-end audits
- Assisting with freight claim approval & tracking
- Generating driver payroll reports and processing payment
- Assorted ad hoc reporting and financial projects
- Experience in an accounts payable function an asset
- Post-secondary education in accounting or related education is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Advanced Excel)
- Hands-on experience with Great Plains Dynamics an asset
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Desire to learn and take on new tasks as assigned
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work with or without supervision
While we thank everyone for their interest please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this role interests you please reply with your resume and salary expectations.
Salary will be determined based upon experience & qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Why do you want to work for Frontier?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft excel: 1 year (preferred)
- GP (Great plains) software: 1 year (preferred)