We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals looking for an opportunity to grow with a company. In this position, you will be assisting with all aspect of our manufacturing: you will help run our printers, assemble signage, and package finished products. Training will be provided, and there will be opportunities for overtime.
- Operate and maintain large format printing equipment, plotters, laminators, and CNC
- Responsible for setting up machines to start a production cycle
- Inspect print quality to ensure high-quality, accurate prints
- Assist in keeping inventory up to date
- Keeping digital department clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned and related to the position
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be tech-savvy and comfortable with using computers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be safety conscious and follow all operational procedures and policies
- Must be able to work with others and individually
Apply Now! For more information, please contact HR at (905) 713-8070 between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aurora, ON (Preferred)