Sleep Therapeutics has been helping Canadians sleep better since 2001. Our mission is to help our clients transition from a life affected by sleep disorders, to a healthy lifestyle of happiness and success. As sleep research continues to evolve the causes and serious effects of non-restorative sleep are becoming more and more apparent. Reliable diagnostics and treatments are vital to helping people attain the assistance they need to awaken their best lives.
Sleep Therapeutics has grown from their first clinic in Nova Scotia to over 21 locations from coast to coast. Sleep Therapeutics employs over 58 health and wellness personnel, which include people from Advisors to Respiratory Therapists, and Nurses.
We are most proud of our exceptional staff and the genuine care they have for our clients and their long-term well-being. Our staff receive ongoing rigorous training to ensure Sleep Therapeutics clients have access to the most pertinent information and leading-edge solutions.
We are seeking a Full-time Retail Sales Consultant to join our team at our Bedford Location.
Sales experience with a focus on excellent customer
service is preferred;
- High school diploma required;
- Ability to consistently follow policies and procedures;
- Strong listening skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Able to self-direct work and prioritize daily tasks;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software programs and other technologies; and
- Excellent understanding of patient confidentiality.
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment.
The position will start as soon as possible.
Sleep Therapeutics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Retail Sales Representative who will provide excellent customer care and meet sales quotas for the business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services. The Sleep Solution sales consultant will provide each customer with highly detailed, personalized service to help them meet their health and wellness goals.
Responsibility #1 Client Care
- Acknowledging and greeting clients create a welcoming and interactive experience by
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our sleep solution portfolio
- Provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Book Consultations with Clinical staff.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Demonstrate to patients through education, confidence, and professionalism that Sleep Therapeutics is a leader in Health and Wellness.
Responsibility Area #2 - Leadership and Teamwork
- Act as an ambassador of Sleep Therapeutics both on and off work premises.
- Create a positive culture based on the core values of the company.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent with the Sleep Therapeutics brand.
- Be passionate about sleep, its benefits and how it can improve overall health
- Be available to assist in other office duties during low traffic in store.
Responsibility Area #3 – Sales and Business Development
- Identify successes in our clinics/store and translate this into sales opportunities.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows, presentations etc…
- Keep up to date on knowledge and understanding of all products including pricing, warranty information, etc.
- To be aware of your store targets and be proactively engaged towards maintaining and achieving them
Responsibility Area #5 – Store Care and Administrative duties
- Complete store opening procedures such as check daily appointments, voicemail messages, turn on computers, etc.
- Complete store closing procedures such as cleaning floors, taking out garbage, etc.
- Ensure displays are fully stocked and organized at all times
- Daily settlements and Administrative duties
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking products.
- Manage returns or warranties
- Various Administrative tasks as required by the office team.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner
- Initiate and embrace ongoing change.
- Ability to build effective relationships both internally and with external
- Aptitude to identify market trends and implement action.
- Excellent product and service knowledge, A strong knowledge foundation and passion for health and wellness with focus on sleep solutions and the desire to help others reach their own health and wellness goals.
- Listen with intent interpreting the underlying message, demonstrating excellent sales skill.
- Computer and technology competency the ability to use information technology eg, Google platform
- Aptitude for research and attention to detail
- No supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience:
Note: A combination of education and experience outside of the standards below may also be considered.
- Minimum Formal Education:
- No formal education required
- Professional Designation(s) and Certification(s):
Type of Experience Desired:
- Professional Customer Interaction
The incumbent works a varied schedule based on the needs of the business.
The prevailing physical requirement is a combination of standing, sitting, walking, light lifting; involving little or no physical fatigue. However, the use of a computer for such tasks as keyboarding is required for a significant portion of the work day. Therefore, sitting for extended periods of times can result. In addition, walking and standing for extended periods of time is often observed.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected of an employee. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)