AN OPPORTUNITY TO MANAGE A BRAND-NEW RESTAURANT!
Target Opening Date: October 2021
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively manage the operations of a newly built restaurant in Lacombe, AB, on a day-to-day basis within the policies and guidelines of the company. The successful candidate must also be able to ensure customer satisfaction, team member engagement/retention and cost controls.
- Responsible for providing overall leadership of a brand-new restaurant!
- Recognizing, motivating, coaching, and training all team members in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Consistently demonstrate “How we work together principles” and promote “Recognition Programs.”
- Maintain highest possible level of customer service through training and follow up. Effectively resolve customer complaints
- Create schedules that achieve operational excellence, promote customer service and control cost of labor; utilizing company approved tools.
- Responsible for inventory controls – forecasting, ordering, and inventory counts
- Ensure cash control and security procedures are in place and maintained. Review and maintain financial controls and take action as necessary based on company targets.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety act, local health and safety codes and company safety/security policies/procedures.
- Recruit and select qualified team members utilizing approved tools and systems
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews as per company policy
- Ensure maintenance of equipment/facility/grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance plan based on corporate standards.
· Enhanced and competitive salary
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Willing to relocate to Lacombe, AB.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lacombe, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (preferred)