Assemble military grade products, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems. Our technicians apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
- Production and assembly of quality products, paying close attention to minute detail.
- Assist engineering, assembling experimental equipment and designs, prototyping models according to engineering instructions.
- Perfrom electronic repairs, surface mount and through hole soldering, and cable splicing.
- Setting up test apparatus, working with test equipment and circuitry to conduct functionality and testing.
- Performing evaluation tests for reliability and quality of prototypes or production models.
- Analyze and interpret test data, adjust, calibrate, align and modify equipment and components, recording effects and results.
- Writing technical reports and developing charts, graphs and schematics to describe and illustrate systems operating characteristics, malfunctions and deviations from design specifications and functional limitations for consideration by engineers.
- May provide technical product support to end users.
- May operate bench lathes, drills, and other machinery or hand tools for fabrication.
- College Diploma or equivalent in Electronics Engineering Technician
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Resident of Canada for a minimum of 5 Years
- Experience with soldering and and surface mount re-work.
- Experience with underwater technologies such as sonars, ROV's, and cameras.
Job Type: Full-time