About Us ...
We are currently looking for experienced Retail Merchandiser for our exciting upcoming projects. We are seeking candidates with experience and are willing to travel to projects in various locations across Canada.
At Canada’s Best Merchandising Services Inc. our guiding philosophy is to do whatever it takes to do what’s right for our customers. Our people, our partnerships with retailers, and our processes are what define the best retail execution, providing our customers with exceptional value. Our value is in our commitment to customer service honed over a countless number of projects, our experienced management team working with a range of retailers; and our scalability as a single point of contact with access to an entire on-demand network across North America.
What you can expect working for us …
If you like being paid for a job well done, we offer competitive compensation that will reward you for contributing to a great execution and customer experience.
If you like to travel, we offer some great opportunities to work near and far, visiting cities and towns across Canada. And if you are more comfortable rooted in your hometown, we can keep you local.
If you like flexibility, you can pick the weeks and months you are available to work and we will schedule you in for projects.
If you like a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, we offer our installation, store setup and merchandising teams a variety of projects, giving you an opportunity to learn something new, or apply your great talents to retail sectors you’ve already worked in. We can provide you with the ability to grow and develop in delivering installation and merchandising services, we can offer you value experiences with leading retailers
What we can expect from you …
Having what it takes to join our team means you are reliable and flexible, with the right experience and skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Stocking shelves and display areas, displaying product as outlined in specified planograms.
· Assist in assembly of display areas and store fixtures.
· Meet deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
· Receive and unload shipments of products
· Provide reporting and documentation for ongoing and completed projects.
· Minimum of 1 year of retail merchandising experience.
· Experience reading retail floor plans and/or planograms
· Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
· Must have a focus on safety and adherence to site safety rules.
· Must have a valid driver license and be able to travel to various locations across Canada.
· Must be able to work without supervision when needed, but capable of following the direction of the supervisor on-site when working with larger teams.
· Demonstrate an ability to coordinate and problem solve with other team members.
· Have a commitment to quality, attention to detail and taking pride in workmanship is essential.
· Experience working with computers and smart phone applications for submitting online project reporting.
· Additional asset, past experience in a supervisory role.
We know the greatest plans are nothing if they are not well executed. Be part of a team that will do whatever it takes to get our customers to opening day on time and on budget.
If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you!
Work: 6 consecutive weeks starting in October 2020
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $15.00-$23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday