We are currently recruiting for an independent contractor to fill the role of ‘Retail Visual Merchandiser' in Smiths Falls, ON area. To complete service calls in the Marks Work Warehouse, and other Retailers.
This opportunity offers flexible part-time hours (no weekends or evenings) throughout the week (Monday through Friday) with the ability to make your own schedule. Our average servicing is a minimal hour a month so this opportunity would be fantastic for professional visual merchandisers who already service in these local stores for Levi's.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete merchandising service calls in assigned store or territory as assigned
- Set product to and maintain Plan-o-grams, participate in special events and store openings, install signage and all other merchandising servicing as required by our vendors
- Manage itinerary of various service calls meeting deadlines for all assigned work
- Complete and submit online reports and pictures through the Powerhouse website in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 6 months – 1-year visual merchandising experience in a retail environment
- Must be solution-focused, self-motivated, reliable, and work well independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an absolute must, accompanied with excellent reporting and organizational ability
- Reliable vehicle/transportation, computer/laptop/tablet with internet access, digital camera/smart phone
We welcome visual merchandisers who already have monthly visits with these Walmart(s) and are looking to increase their total service hours for their existing contracts.
We are interested in speaking with anyone who would be interested in this contract opportunity, who has the visual merchandising experience, or has worked in a retail environment looking to join the Powerhouse fleet and make some extra self-employment income each month.
Powerhouse is a well-respected, Canadian-grown fashion apparel visual merchandising company representing many of Canada’s top vendors across the country in various retailers including Hudson's Bay, Mark’s Work Warehouse, and Walmart stores. Our customers include many exciting brands such as Moneys worth and Best, Levi’s, SPANX, Kenneth Cole, and many more.
To apply for this position simply apply online.
We thank all applicants in advance however only qualified individuals will be contacted to interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract, Freelance
- Fashion Merchandising: 1 year (preferred)