Looking for Summer employment? Why not join a dynamic and innovative non-profit social enterprise focused on supporting groups and individuals in the community!
County Clothes-Line is looking for reliable, energetic and customer focused youth aged 15 -30 to work in our social enterprise retail thrift store through the Canada Summer Jobs program.
- Accurately process cash, debit or credit card payments from customers and make change for cash transactions.
-Take apparel racks and carts to sales floor and sort accordingly to established guidelines.
- Inspect, sort, grade and/or assign prices or other actions needed to donated items.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all accessibility, health and safety policies and protocols within the organization.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional environment and may at any time be asked to move to assist in other areas or to perform functions outside of their regular duties.
- Sort donated items with a focus on ensuring quality standards.
- Price donated items by following store pricing structures.
In order to be successful in this role, you should demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- As this position requires lifting, sorting and moving donations, candidates must be able to regularly lift in excess of 10 kilograms (22 pounds) and perform physical work on a continual basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays Is mandatory
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Solid, demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates good judgment and professionalism
- Proven ability to work independently and perform effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
- Enjoy working with the public
To ensure the ongoing safety of our employees CCLF has installed plastic protective barriers at our cash registers and provides masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to our staff.
About County Clothes-Line Foundation:
County Clothes-Line Foundation is a donor-driven social enterprise with the purpose of providing grants to groups and organizations within Strathcona County.
The County Clothes-Line Foundation values Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Recognition, Customer Service, and Safety.
Send / E-mail or drop off Resume and Cover Letter to:
County Clothes-Line Foundation
Attn: Executive Director
201 Athabascan Avenue
Sherwood Park AB
Job Type: Contract
County Clothes-Line Foundation Sherwood Park
Sherwood Park · Contract
Job Type: Contract
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sherwood Park, AB (Preferred)