Craigwiel Gardens is an Ontario licensed Long Term Care, (LTC) facility located in Ailsa Craig, Ontario. It was founded by the congregation of the Nairn Mennonite Church as an initiative to support the aging population within the Municipality of North Middlesex and area. Today, the organization provides 83 long term care beds licensed by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care with their significant financial support. Craigwiel Gardens also operates 47 seniors’ apartments for independent living and offers a series of Community Support Services.
Craigwiel Gardens is undertaking one of the most significant capital initiatives since its initial construction, with a new build for the Long Term Care facility. This will result in a contemporary, high quality facility. It will also open up potential opportunities for the reuse of the current site and possibly down the road part of the existing facility.
We are seeking a Campaign Coordinator to provide support to our fundraising team for this transformational campaign. Reporting to the CEO, the Campaign Coordinator serves as the first point of contact for all donors and volunteers, providing impeccable fundraising, clerical and administrative support. The Campaign Coordinator also assists with the creation of various communication materials in support of our fundraising activities.
- Act as the first point of contact for all donors and volunteers by phone and email, providing assistance as needed, or forwarding requests to the appropriate team member
- Greet all visitors to the office in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Assist in the processing of donations, event registrations, writing thank you letters and the general maintenance of the database
- Provide day-to-day administrative and clerical support to team members by proactively anticipating the needs of others to ensure a positive team and donor experience
- Proactively manage scheduling, meeting logistics, travel arrangements and other administrative duties required to support the team in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Assist in distributing materials, including any newsletter or invitation mail-outs
- Maintain an awareness of all matters within the office ensuring it is equipped with all necessary office and hospitality supplies
- Provide support for events which may require occasional evening work
- Act as primary liaison with building and services management
- Understand and ensure technology is functioning for team video calls
- Seek to continuously improve the operation of the office by understanding and examining processes and workflow.
- Other duties as assigned
Education RequirementSecondary School Diploma Experience Requirement
Minimum 2 years of professional work experience. Fundraising experience considered an asset
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Proven ability to work independently and take initiative as required
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
Excellent computer skills, including Office 365 and Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software
Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times is essential
Must be a team player - will roll up your sleeves and do what it takes for the organization to succeed
The candidate will be expected to be available for some evening meetings and events.
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.