Sofina Foods Inc. is a privately owned Canadian company headquartered in Markham, Ontario dedicated to providing great tasting, high quality food products for retail and foodservice. As one of the nation's leading manufacturers of primary and further processed protein products, Sofina Foods has a broad portfolio of branded and private label pork, beef, turkey, and chicken products.Sofina's family of branded products consists of: Lilydale, Janes, Mastro, San Daniele, Fearmans Pork, Fletcher's, Vienna, Cuddy and Quality Meats. Sofina Foods currently operates 18 HACCP-approved manufacturing facilities (17 in Canada and one in the northwestern United States), three hatcheries and has over 4,700 employees.
General Labour - Food Manufacturing
Classification & Rate: $18.36 – $20.40 per hour
PM Premium: + $0.60/hour
Hours of Work:
AM Shift: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
PM Shift: 2:30PM – 11:00PM
Days of Work: Monday To Friday
- Pack bacon into cartons, scale, open bacon leakers
- Collect and package bacon ends, feed bellies into bacon slicer
- Other related duties as required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform all duties and requirements of the job.
- Overtime may be required periodically
Working Conditions: Plant environment
Sofina Foods Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.36 to $20.40 /hour