WEDO Education, a subsidiary of North America Vocational Education Group (NAVEG), offers among other courses, auxiliary education support in Advanced Placement classes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively provide remote instruction over Zoom, or other remote learning software, to senior high school students as per the guidelines and standards of WEDO Education;
- Communicate with assigned course Teaching Assistant (TA) student learning progress and comments on academic guidance with regards to the course;
- In collaboration with the course TA, provide expertise in assigning daily homework encompassing all weekdays;
- Be open to the possibility of adjusting delivery method, teaching style, course content based on the academic needs of the class.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, mathematics, chemistry, or psychology is required;
- Related teaching experience in a remote format and in AP topics is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must possess a patient, compassionate, enthusiastic and positive attitude;
- Must be able to run an engaging, fun, and effective classroom;
- A strong passion for instruction is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time