The Regional Administrator II is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices, reconciliation of invoices and customer payments, coordinating bank deposits, tracking (propane and non-propane) inventory, and other general administrative duties as required.
This is a part-time position reporting directly to the Market Manager.
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, accurately code and distribute accounts payable to the Field Operations Manager for their approval and signature. If necessary, investigate the invoice received obtaining information from the vendor for the Field Operations Manager to approve.
- Respond to vendor questions and inquires on payment status.
- Accurately enter and code invoice payments into JDE EnterpriseOne.
- Reconcile customer payments processed to customer invoices distributed updating customer account information and balances. Investigate discrepancies as needed.
- Resolve customer billing inquires, questions and disputes by providing supporting invoices, delivery slips, etc. When necessary liaison with regional sale team, Key Account Managers and Territory Account Managers, and/or the National Operations Center to resolve customer issues.
- Liaison with Cash Management to trace missing payments and obtain necessary documentation to support payment. Adjust or update payment information accordingly and conduct necessary follow up with the Sales Administration Centre and/or the customer.
- Investigate and resolve any outstanding issues in the CSM including credits, billing, work orders, etc
- Liaison with the Sales Administration Centre on accounts receivable and assist with the resolution and/or collection as needed.
- Count and monitor inventory levels (propane and non-propane) highlighting variances and gaps.
- Fixed asset recording and reporting.
- Month end financial recording and completion.
- Accurate and timely handling of cash including preparation of banking deposits, reconciling payments, depositing payments or forwarding payments to the lock box.
- Provide general administrative support including managing paper flow, filing, file maintenance and ordering stationary, uniforms, protective gear, and other supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum grade 12 education, preferable with a specialized or technical business course.
- Minimum one (1) year or less experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook.
- Detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, in a team environment.
- Able to function effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal, is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Thompson (Preferred)