Are you looking for a professional Human Resources Advisor role? Frac Shack is currently seeking a team- focused HR Advisor for our Acheson office who has a great can-do attitude and wants to build a career with us!
Frac Shack™ is a fast paced, exciting and progressive company experiencing incredible growth! Our team includes employees who are high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in communication and commitment to personal/professional growth. Join our team and you will find Frac Shack advocates a healthy working environment and opportunities to experience the rewards of contributing to a proactive and competent team. To check out what a Frac Shack™ is, check out this video:
The HR Advisor will provide consultation on Human Resources related matters and policy interpretation to managers and employees, as well as making recommendations on problem resolution. Areas of consultation will cover a wide variety of services in areas such as: employee relations, workforce planning, organizational effectiveness, and compensation as directed by the VP or HR. This role also participates in the development and delivery of corporate HR programs. This role will support all of our employees throughout the designated region.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide guidance, counsel and assistance on all employee relations matters to management and employees as required
- Participate in and interpretation of the development of policies and procedures that support the ongoing human resource needs of Frac Shack
- Conducting and documenting internal employee investigations and employee relations issues as required
- Administration of various employee processes (promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.)
- Conduct exit and stay interviews
- Develop strong communications with the field supervisors, field personnel, and department managers while supporting Frac Shack organizational effectiveness.
- Participating in the development and delivery of Human Resources training sessions for managers and employees.
- Assist in performance review and management processes
- May be required to travel to Canada and within the US up to 15% of the time for training, program implementation and other duties
- Other related duties as determined from time to time
- 3-5 years in a HR Advisor role
- Post-secondary education in Human Resource Management is preferred
- CPHR certification or ability to get certification
- A minimum of intermediate knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Able to keep several projects moving forward at once
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proven leader and mentor as well as a team player/builder
- Always approachable and professional
- Ability to prioritize is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Profit sharing eligibility
Frac Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)