The Universal Group is looking for LCT's at Vernon/Kelowna/Kamloops/Prince George to join the team.
The Universal Group is a full-service company committed to providing outstanding service and competitive pricing in industries such as construction, industrial projects, property management, film, municipal work, event support and utilities. Our support services are tailored to specific needs creating best in class customer value. We are industry leaders in Traffic Control Personnel, Traffic Management Planning, Traffic supplies, Occupational Health and Safety Training, Landscaping, and Staffing services. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for job advancement and continued education
We are experiencing exciting new growth with our recent merger and we are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our continuously growing company!
Call now and qualify for a signing bonus of up to $400!
To get your TCP Certification, call us! It only takes 2 days!
If this opportunity excites you and you feel this could be the role for you, we invite you to take the first step and complete this short assessment https://assessments.talentclick.com/s3/UG-LCT?g=UGT003 . Once completed please click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application and one of our Recruiters will get in touch with you!
PERKS OF JOINING OUR GROWING TEAM:
- You are appreciated
- We provide supportive and consistent mentorship as part of our intensive training program
- You are usually in the “heart” of the action
- People rely on you to be the calm head, to keep them safe, and to be where you say when you say
- You are on-call every day; never boring! The opportunity to make over-time money is huge!
- You are outside in the great open space of Beautiful British Columbia every day; rain or shine.
- You get to travel all over in our company vehicle to and from job sites
- Great money and union membership along with great benefits and generous vacation pay.
- Ability to progress in a fulfilling career as part of a large company with many opportunities
- Industry respected training available (see our website at https://www.theuniversalgroup.ca/training-programs/ for details (scroll down to “Traffic Control” to view all the options)
Call to speak directly with our recruiter today via our toll-free line 1-844-944-4737.
Or click APPLY below and we will call you.
- You will be required to provide your own 6-inch upper steel-toed boots
- You must have a cell phone with texting abilities
- You must have a BC Class 5 Drivers Licence with a clean abstract or an N for longer than 1 year
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
We Provide Peace of Mind!
*** Work permit accepted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- BCCSA TCP Ticket (Required)