We are hiring Grocery Merchandisers in the Innisfil area.
You must be able to measure using a tape measure, clean and move shelves, lift product and place correctly using a diagram. You will need to put new stock on shelves in the correct position but be fast. Previous planogram and merchandising experience an asset but we are willing to train.
Shift: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m..
Start Date: Immediately
Wage: $14 - $15/Hour
- Use planograms to update sections and place stock
- Complete the work within a given target time
- Move product and shelving to make changes
- Know how to read and use a tape measure
- Clean and Move shelves
- Lift all products - big and small, heavy and light
- Identify issues with the planograms and report to Blaze
- Speak and check in with Blaze Marketing Coordinators on a daily basis, as required.
- Complete all company reports as required
- Reliable transportation - Punctual
- Consistent attendance
- Hard worker and fast learner
- Ability to work by yourself or with others
- Speak and write English
Blaze Marketing Solutions is a national third-party marketing and merchandising company with clients in the food service and grocery industries. We reline grocery sections as needed and also complete store renovations, major seasonal changes and new store set-ups.
Further opportunities may be available in this area.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)