Be Part of the Wow!
Jump+ is looking for an experienced retail store leader to join our journey in opening our first Apple Premium Reseller in the Calgary area. Our newest location will be in CrossIron Mills. The is a opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world’s best loved brand.
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other.
Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips, and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local community.
What you have to offer
- You are a manager of people, projects and ideas.
- You are an innovative thinker, a strategic planner and an excellent coach
- You are extremely attentive to detail
- You posses excellent communication skills
- You achieve and surpass set sales goals and motivate staff at all times
- You have strong analytical skills to report and discuss store numbers
- You establish and maintain positive working relationships with corporate headquarters, upper management, and all direct reports
- You inspire, mentor and share your passion for technology
- You are passionate about the digital arts, teaching workshops and sharing your passion either on a one to one or to a small group.
- You model exemplary selling techniques and customer service.
- You organize sales floor coverage while maintaining a strong self presence on the selling floor.
- You develop a vision and an action plan to correct negative trends and achieve store goals.
- You track and ensure that quantifiable goals are met.
- You ensure that sales associates are developing and maintaining long-term clients through the effective use of customer service.
- You ensure that all product presentation is maintained to company standards at all times.
- You ensure that all visual and merchandising directives are implemented according to company standards.
- Store safety and product protection is a priority.
- Supervise the enforcement of company cash handling, loss prevention, store funds, and deposit procedures.
- You ensure all administrative responsibilities are completed promptly and accurately with attention to detail.
- You identify and discuss operational issues/concerns with regional manager.
- You perform other duties as directed by the head office.
- You regularly utilize store inventory audits to ensure consistent inventory control.
- You maintain an immaculately clean and well-maintained sales floor and stock room.
- You utilize, develop and revise maintenance checklists regularly to ensure consistency of the store's cleanliness - in conjunction with head office.
- 1 - 3 years minimum experience within a store management role
- 2 -10 years experience in retail sales.
Why Work for Us:
- Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated
- As a young company we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
- Training and certifications provided by Apple
- You can create your own career path
- Exciting monthly bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Retail: 3 years (Required)
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)