THIS POSTING IS FOR OUR EDMONTON LOCATION
Can you improve on this ad???
You have an eye for detail, a passion for marketing and a keen understanding of digital media space!! You twitter, YouTube and Instagram like no other. Add to that strong people/leadership skills with a Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or Communications. (Oh, and you’ve already been in this type of role for 5-8 years) WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
We’ve been in the business of creating adventures for over 50 years. Martin Motor Sports is the number one Marine and Power Sports dealership in Western Canada, and we aim to prove why. Work where extraordinary happens- it’s what we do together that sets us apart!!
- Coordinate internal and external marketing.
- Manage the marketing team including hiring, training and performance management.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns while ensuring that key messaging and brand consistency are in place.
- Stay current on market shifts and trends.
- Plan and execute multiple trade shows and events.
- Manage all digital and social media channels.
- Manage SEO, SEM, PPC and display advertising
- Manage website presence including e-commerce infrastructure.
- Monitor back-end web infrastructure and functionality.
- Create and monitor annual marketing plan and budget.
- Work with the design team to develop consistent creative from initial concepts to final proofs.
- Manage multiple external vendors and contractors.
- Negotiate annual media buys.
- Track sales and lead conversions both in-store and online and suggest campaign improvements based on these findings.
- Assist the retail team with effective and consistent showroom displays and signage.
- Work with manufacturers to ensure consistent OEM branding and messaging.
- Work within manufacturer advertising budgets.
- Plan, manage and execute major and minor sponsorships while maximizing exposure for MMS.
- Secure external funding where possible, manage manufacturer co-op programs and ensure accuracy of purchase orders and invoices.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You will love being a part of our Team!!! PLUS…
- Full benefits package (RSP, Life & Disability, Medical/Dental)
- On-Going Training
- Employee Discounts!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)