- General Industrial Labor - Unit clean up, shoveling, etc.
- Unload tools, prepare building site materials, stack building materials, and set up equipment
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- Consult with construction plans
- Direct traffic safely around the construction or road maintenance site
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, ear plugs, gloves, safety glasses and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in building scaffolding and temporary structures
- Safely operate a variety of tools including pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, and blowtorches
- Prepare new construction sites by digging, moving dirt, or compacting space
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
- Wear respirator
Must have own transportation.
Drug & alcohol testing required.
Must be available for days or nights and working up to 6 days a week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.80 to $25.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Redwater, AB (Preferred)