Created by the fusion of exceptional design, superior quartz quality and cutting-edge technology, HanStone weaves together intriguing patterns and colours inspired by the diverse Canadian landscape. The new go-to choice of designers, architects and homeowners from coast to coast, HanStone Quartz is the next generation of stone surfaces. In commercial or residential applications, fabricators (the craftsmen of the industry) will transform your design into reality! Stunning feature walls, elegant fireplaces, dazzling shower walls, floors and spectacular kitchens.
Our team is highly skilled, technologically focused and proud to be Ontario’s only manufacturer of quartz surfaces with a state of the art facility in London, Ontario.
We are currently seeking a Warranty Technician to join our Vaughan team.
About the Job:
The Warranty Technician will work with Sales and Warranty teams in delivering outstanding customer service in the clients’ homes.
The Warranty Technician will respond to service calls at a clients’ home and fabrication shops as directed by Warranty Department. Travel will be required, typically within a three-hour radius of our Vaughan location, however other travel beyond this radius may be required.
The Warranty Technician is required to utilize their experience during service calls to make an informed assessment of on-site issues and file a report of all findings to the Warranty Department Team. When warranted, the Warranty Technician may perform repairs on site at the client’s home.
When attending our clients’ homes, the Warranty Technician represents our brand: strong communications skills both oral and written are essential. Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications are also a must have.
- Experience with Quartz products preferred.
- Understanding of solid surface (granite and quartz) installation and service.
- Strong customer service and communications skills.
- Solid understanding of Quartz/Granite repair methods and the specific tools used.
- G License with clean abstract.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Own tools an asset, but not required.
- As a Warranty Technician for HanStone Canada you will provide expertise, education, and awareness of our product portfolio while maintaining a top level of customer service
- Ensure customer expectations have been met and surpassed.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Your friends and co-workers would say you have an infectious outgoing personality that people are naturally drawn to.
- You are computer savvy
- You own a car; your license is valid and in good standing.
- You work hard and thrive on seeing your hard work pay off.
- You want to be part of a collaborative team that values each other.
- You want to be part of the growth of something wonderful while having fun doing it.
- Competitive Benefits package
- RRSP with company match
- Company events
Please Email resume to jwalls@hanstone. ca or drop it off at our showroom @ 150 Caldari Road Vaughan made attention Jonathan.
Job Type: Full-time