At Quesada we work towards satisfying our customers one at a time. We are looking for new employees who want a job where advancement opportunities, scheduling flexibility and a positive work environment are critical.
We're looking for people who work well in a team environment to collectively serve the customer and know how to put a smile on everyone’s face – even their own.
Job Description (Included but not limited).
- use a cash register to take customer orders, accept payment and give change.
- answer customer questions about menu items and serve customers at counters or tables.
- preparing food such as Burrito, Taco, Nachos, quesadilla, Burrito bowl, etc.
- clean, peel, slice and trim food items using manual and electric appliances.
- stock refrigerators and cupboards.
- keep records of the quantities of food used.
- clean and sanitize kitchen areas including, work surfaces, cupboards and storage areas, as well as dispose of kitchen garbage.
- clear and clean tables, trays and chairs.
- clean kitchen areas and wash dishes and help workers who prepare or serve food and beverages.
- wash work tables, cupboards, walls and appliances and clean kitchen work areas, equipment, utensils and dishes.
- sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to other staff members.
- clear and clean tables and trays in eating establishments
- bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- refill condiments and other supplies at tables and in serving areas
- place dishes in storage areas, sweep and scrub floors, sort and remove garbage and wash garbage cans
- wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans either with a dishwasher or by hand.
What we offer:
A strong team atmosphere full of great people who enjoy dealing with the public to succeed
Opportunities for rapid advancement in position and wage.
Benefits program after your probationary period.
We love to have fun and hopefully you do too
Food service experience. (Preferred).
Application deadline: 2020-07-13
Thank you for your visit Keep smiling.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.75 - $12.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday