Are you looking for a team that appreciates your input? Strong team player? Are you a caring professional with empathy for and connection with people? If so – we want to meet you!
Clinic Office Manager
The Clinic Office Manageris accountable for directing and managing all support staff of the clinic, meeting with physicians to ensure their needs are supported, completing quality assurance assignments and ensuring efficient clinical staffing coverage is in place.
- Develop and empower an engaged, cohesive and collaborative team that is service-driven and focused on establishing an exceptional patient experience
- Lead continuous improvement programs in the clinic with all support staff.
- Participate and manage programs to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of services provided by the clinic.
- Make independent decisions and practices sound judgment in response to requirements in accordance with accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Responsible for the recruitment, orientation, performance management and training of employees as required.
- Monitor and evaluate staff compliance with the clinic policies and procedures.
- Ensure that clinic policies and procedures are updated and conform to standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated leadership managing a medical office.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in change management and staff engagement.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and demonstrate accountability.
- Experience managing in a unionized workplace.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to quality, patient safety, best practices and innovation.
- Experience using process improvement tools (LEAN).
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Injection and Immunization Certification.
- RPN or RN designation a definite asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- RPN or RN (Preferred)