Ste. Anne's Spa
- Prepare items for meal service according to recipes and ingredients listed with and as per the defined presentation, seasoning and portion size.
- Complete end of shift cleaning every shift.
- Be in compliance with all health and safety regulations by ensuring adherence to all sanitary and safe food handling guidelines at all times
- Control and record all food waste
- Post ingredients of any specials or substitutions on the board before service.
- "Ensure that food is stored appropriately with covering, no cross contamination risk and dated for rotation."
- Maintain proper personal hygiene including clean controlled hair and appropriate head covering.
- Help maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment by always being cooperative and positive in actions and speech within the department and interdepartmentally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- English (Required)