Hand Soldering Technician
- Responsible for hand soldering and rework of SMT components onto Printed circuit boards (PCB).
- Perform manual assembly of electronic components using hand tools.
- Component preparation, placement or installation.
- Ability to demonstrate rework skills with de-soldering station and hot air gun.
- Product and materials packing for shipment.
- In-process Inspection and touch up of thru-hole and surface mount components using microscope.
- Minimum 1 year of electronic assembly experience.
- Minimum 1 year of soldering experience.
- Diploma or post-secondary education.
- Strong team player with minimal supervision.
- Can-do and willing-to-do attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent