The Reception position is responsible for receiving and directing any deliveries and inquiries to residents and employees, Your role will include active screening measures of all employees during shift changes which includes screening with questions and taking temperatures and recording results for tracing purposes.
August 4, 2020
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Greet and screen all employees and essential deliveries that enter the location
- Utilize appropriate PPE required for screening and help educate employees on proper protocols
- Ensure reception area is clean and sanitized as per proper health protocols
- Answer telephone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel.
- Interact with and respond to inquiries of residents and suppliers, re-direct as necessary.
- Receive incoming mail, co-ordinate distribution, and process outgoing mail.
- Complete data entry, typing and other administrative tasks as requested
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with ability to work in a manner that will maintain the spirit, dignity and individuality of each resident and work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Detail oriented,
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and interruptions effectively.
- Previous related experience in a similar setting preferred.
- Grade 12 or equivalent general education.
- Sound computer expertise including Microsoft Office.
- Must be available to work morning, afternoon and evenings, and alternate weekends, as required to meet operational needs.