Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry?
Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve?
We are driven to excel and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment. Canada Protection Plan offers this and more.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Family oriented and dynamic work environment
- Free parking
- Free coffee
As a Claims Administrator, you will be responsible for being the main point of contact for the claimant and managing their claim from beginning to end. The claims administrator also works in support of the Adjudicator.
Duties will include:
- Process claims submitted by the claimant
- Review claim forms
- Request and follow-up on medical records
- Respond to phone inquiries from Agents and Claimants
- Provide business partners with required claims documentation
- Request payments
- Forward decision letters to claimants with settlement documentation
- Provide support to the Adjudicator
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
- 2 years’ experience in Life Insurance, preferable in claims
- ALHC and/or FLMI preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline orientated
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Bilingual in French and English (both written and verbal communication)
At Canada Protection Plan, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- French (Required)