NOW SERVING GREAT JOBS!
JULY 13 AT THE BEST WESTERN CONFERENCE ROOM, INTERVIEWS WILL BE TAKING PLACE. APPLY NOW TO CONFIRM YOUR TIME!!!!!
Full Time and Part Time positions available, including full training and benefits.
RESTAURANT IS OPENING SOON!!!! POSITIONS FILLING UP!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Team Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, operating food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
· Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
· Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
· Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
· Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
· Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
· Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
· Serving customers at front counter, operating cash register to enter orders. Serving customers at drive through and processing payments
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
· Must meet the minimum provincial legal employment age (proof of age or work permit may be required if hired)
· Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
· Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
· Demonstrates the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
· Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
· Primarily indoor environment with occasional tasks outdoors
· Involves standing and walking for long periods of time without frequent rest periods (duration of shift)
· Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing
· Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment
· Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
· Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of restaurant
· Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 30 pounds from various heights to/from shelves
· Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
Through the BURGER KING℠ Scholars program, we award thousands of scholarships to eligible students with grants to continue their education beyond high school. This program is available to employees, their spouses and children. For more information, visit our website at https://bkmclamorefoundation.org.
Redberry is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating people with special needs and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with Redberry’s applicable policies when such needs are known and requested in advance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Bay, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you looking for Full Time or Part Time hours
- Can you work Days starting at 6:30am
- Can you work closing shift to 1am (no transit available that late)
- Can you work Evenings and Weekends