Online Web Application Product Trainer
Club House Online Division
Looking for a rewarding career in a company that gives you opportunities for advancement? Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment that challenges you every day? Then, we want to meet you!
Our vision is to be the branded global leader and to be recognized by customers as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’. As an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service we understand that the most important part of our business is our people and that is why we are committed to investing in our employees.
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Club, Foodservice, Construction, Leisure Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Metal Service Centers, Moving & Storage, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, Salon & Spa and Consumer Product Licensing Industries. Jonas boasts 53 distinct brands, all of which are respected and longstanding leaders within their own domain.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 40,000 customers worldwide in more than 15 countries. Jonas employs over 1,500 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the TSX (CSU.TO).
We are seeking a dedicated, professional individual to fill the role of Web Services Trainer to join our team on a full time basis with a strong customer focus and a background in web-based products and services. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Web Implementation Team in a high growth organization and will assist in the implementation of our software as well as provide training to our clients.
The position is ideal for those who are self-motivated, patient, dependable individuals who like to help others solve their problems. We offer excellent career growth opportunities, benefits package, and a great business casual working environment.
In this position you will:
- Provide remote training and support via Internet to clients, however this is a Markham office based position and would be required to be there daily.
- Discuss requirements and explain functionality to both technical and non-technical individuals or groups as client interaction will be varied levels of technical skills.
- Maintain relevant training documents and materials for all levels of training
- Insure all training materials and documents are current, coordinated with new product releases and updated continuously to reflect key competitive differentiators as well as advantages for client efficiency.
- Create and maintain client documentation on multiple Support sites
- Create “how- to” training videos. This includes writing the scripts, recording the videos and performing the video editing.
- Become an expert on the product and as needed, much of which will be done via self-teaching
- Project Coordinate on small client projects and small to large internal projects
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual personal and team objectives
- Assist with testing of the On-line Web Product
- Occasional travel to client sites for on-site training (possible up to 5% of travel)
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients.
- Consult with clients and review their current work process to assess how the client setup will be configured based on their needs
- Keep clients and team members informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree / college diploma.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services and/or training role
- Experience with Web products and Solutions
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Technical/Documentation writing skills are an asset
- Video Editing Skills are necessary. Applications such as Camtasia would be example application
- Experience with HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS) and asset or equivalent experiences in school or other role
- Must be able to work independently as well as coordinate efforts with other team members
- Proven ability to problem solve and teach others.
- Ability to get results in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Golf Club Industries, Hotel or other related Hospitality Industries would be a definite asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- creating training content and "how to" - manuals/videos: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing for training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web products and Solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Training: 1 year (Preferred)