INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - DENTAL INSTRUMENTS
Brasseler USA (www.brasselerusa.com), a leading instrumentation provider to dental professionals, is currently seeking a highly self-motivated Inside Sales Representative for a great opportunity working from their Quebec City office. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of inside sales experience and be bi-lingual (fluent in both French and English).
- Achieves Brasseler’s Sales and Gross Profit targets, as well as driving product penetration among core segments to their assigned customers via outbound telephone sales calls, utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Also in this role, the Inside Sales Representative is assigned to Brasseler’s inbound sales line and is responsible for upselling and cross-selling to customers who call in, driving overall telephone sales growth for the company.
- Uses product knowledge and promotional programs to achieve these targets.
- Attends continuing educational training as offered and works in conjunction with field sales to the benefit of the overall growth and health of the customers in their assigned territories.
- Contact assigned customers each day via outbound calling in order to achieve Sales and GP targets. Uses Consultative Sales Approach, product knowledge and promotional programs to achieve results.
- Sell to Customers that call in on Brasseler’s Inbound Sales Line- Upselling/Cross-Selling to drive telephone sales growth for the company. Uses Consultative Sales Approach, product knowledge and promotional programs to achieve results.
- Attend Continuing Educational Training for the purpose of staying educated and up-to-date on current dental trends, and existing and new Brasseler products and processes.
- Understand and effectively use reporting and tools provided to increase Gross Profit and Sales results, i.e. CRM, A+GUi/AS400, Qlikview.
- Work with support departments (Credit, Customer Service, Product Managers, Handpiece Repair) to assist customers with order status, product returns, pricing discrepancies, inquiries on account balance, and repair quotes and inquiries.
DESIRED EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
- College Degree Preferred
- Telephone Sales, Inside Sales or Telemarketing preferred
- Customer Service Roles
- Must be fluent in French and English.
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- $17.47/hour base.
- Monthly/quarterly commission program (typically annualizes to around $20,000 for average performance).
- Position is eligible for all Brasseler Canada benefits (insurance, vacation, holiday).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $17.50 /hour
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- French and English (Required)