Justo’s Craft Dips is a food processor based in Victoria, created and run by young entrepreneurs who are inspired to create a positive impact and fill a current gap in the plant based dips market.
We craft delicious hummus and dips that are made in small batches, with quality locally grown ingredients, with no added preservatives and we have created our own closed-loop, glass jar packaging system
Our current goal is to provide BC with locally sourced plant based dips that foster a positive impact on the environment and provide support to our local communities.
We plan to expand this model across Canada, down the West Coast of the US and beyond, while continuing to provide the same positive impacts in these communities.
Ultimately, our vision is to become a global leader in the CPG space and corporate responsibility practices; to be a benchmark for food processors and beyond with regards to waste minimization, and social impact.
We are hiring a full time lead production & distribution manager to facilitate and grow a crucial aspect of our rapidly expanding business. Starting April 19th.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of passionate young entrepreneurs, and a chance to make a positive impact in both our community, and the environment.
The ideal candidate will
- Share our passion for sustainability and community impact.
- Be a brand advocate; be passionate about our products and the positive impact we make as a business
- Enjoy creating new and unique flavours
- Possess an enthusiastic attitude towards personal development
- Have professional communication skills, and the ability lead a team in the kitchen
- Think outside of the box and work with us to develop more efficient production and distribution strategies.
- Possess time management and organizational skills
- Be hard working, reliable, trustworthy and motivated to grow with the business.
Example of job tasks
- Leading a team in dip production
- Ensuring a positive work environment; good vibes!
- Distribution of goods to retail partners
- Working with the Executive Team to brainstorm and implement new systems
Expected start date: 2021-04-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $700.00-$800.00 per week
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Everyone in the kitchen must wear masks, and follow covid-19 guidelines to be allowed in.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place