Henry Drilling is one of the largest drilling companies in Western Canada and has the most modern drilling fleet in British Columbia. We have more than 30 years experience in the drilling business, and our specialty is tackling jobs that few other companies can do.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the operator in avoiding any potential collisions or accidents.
- Clean augers and other tools on site; ensure the box on each tool is clean.
- Ensure that trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Organize the Sea can and ensure it is easy to access.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards i.e. tripping hazards.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Load, unload, and identify construction materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations.
- Implement pile quality checks i.e. offset installation, offset measurement, elevation, verticality and other parameters as required for project.
- Perform other general labor duties as required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Extended Health Care.
- Dental Care.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP).
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Accidental Death, Disease and Dismemberment Insurance.
- Travel Health Insurance.
- Completion of secondary school.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must reside in the Lower Mainland.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lb.
- CSTS – 09 certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Do you have experience in the construction/drilling industry?