Cooper Equipment Rentals was started in 1972 and has built a reputation in the Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and now British Columbia and The Maritimes markets for excellent customer service. We listen to what our customers are saying to us, and we work together safely to address their needs. Every member of our team is treated with dignity and respect. We are honest with each other, and we are sensitive to each other’s needs and opinions. Our customers appreciate being told the truth, even when we have to tell them something we know they do not want to hear. We are sympathetic when customers have a problem, and are always ready with options for them.
Discerning customers count on Cooper Equipment Rentals for smarter equipment solutions. Working together as one professional team, we bring energy and fresh thinking to our customer’s everyday needs. We are honest, fun-loving people with a passion for the business. *We put employees first!*
Looking for a motivated and very customer oriented Rental Coordinator with strong interpersonal skills to work at Edmonton - Climate Control Branch. Competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits!
- Responsible for proactively directing and dispatching the daily work schedules of Gasfitters to effectively and efficiently meet customer service needs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Service Technicians dispatching daily work and ensuring order fulfillment. Monitor the progress and execution of the work plans and adjust schedules to meet customers’ service requests and requirements.
- Answer all telephone enquiries from Customers / Sales and process all Rental Requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Confirm and verify service appointments with customers, reschedule appointments and create recurring orders as required to meet external and internal requirements for compliance, maintenance, preventative maintenance and daily customer requests for service to increase efficiency and improve response time commitments to customers.
- Single point of contact for daily cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, pick up ticket creation, invoicing rental returns, merchandise purchasing and sourcing (ECT), weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service industry, preferably in the rental industry.
- Minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset.
- Working knowledge of applicable National and Provincial regulations with respect to Propane or Natural Gas Service activities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional and courteous.
- Self-starter and works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable with computers; knowledge of Systematic is an asset.
Cooper Equipment is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Cooper Equipment’s accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday