To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for an Apprentice Service Technician to join our fast-paced, energetic dealership in Unity, SK. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilize state of the art ag technology and be part of the future of agriculture. You’ll participate in on-the-job training including performance of diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and or dealer owned agricultural and turf equipment. We're dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment. Under the direction of the Service Manager, you will deliver quality service work, exceptional customer service and be a part of one of the Canada’s top John Deere dealer organizations.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Inspection, diagnosis, repair and service of agricultural equipment with a commitment to customer support and pride in workmanship
- Appling the use of specialized tools, cutting edge technology, and innovative solutions to diagnose and complete complex repairs
- Performing preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on equipment and related components
- Maintaining current knowledge of John Deere agriculture products
- The ability to use diagnostic tools and computer functions
- Attending & participating in: Apprenticeship training, John Deere University training and dealer-led training to further develop skills and technical capabilities
This would be an ideal position if you:
- Are mechanically minded, and have experience performing service repairs/maintenance
- Have a positive attitude & demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Have knowledge and familiarity with John Deere and competitive products; this would be considered an asset
Why join us?
We have competitive wages, excellent benefits, an Apprenticeship tuition reimbursement program, EI training top up, yearly tool allowance, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date**