MEDICAL TEMPERATURE SCREENER
Location: Boucherville, QC
In response to recent health concerns, our client has asked us to staff nurses onsite at several of their locations to provide “onsite support” for any employees with questions and/or health concerns related to respiratory illness only.
You will be temperature screening employees at various times throughout the day. Employees will primarily be passing through for “Well-checks”. Additionally, people who don’t feel well may also be screened throughout the day.
· Valid PCP, PSW, or Lab Technician credentials in the Province you would be practicing in Quebec.
· Valid CPR certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (Canadian Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (Canadian Red Cross)
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Must be able to work shifts: Monday – Friday
· Ability to maintain and produce all medical credentials
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience maintaining confidential medical records and documents
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Able to pass a Criminal Background Check
· Use required protective equipment including masks, gloves and sanitizers
· Conduct temperature checks for everyone in the facility with infrared, no touch, thermometers (or ear thermometer only if the forehead test/device fails) as well as observe/ask employees if they have any symptoms of respiratory infection (cough and/or shortness of breath).
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Job Type: Temporary