School Bus Driver
Why You Should Choose McCluskey
McCluskey Transportation is seeking dedicated School Bus Drivers to join our team! Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students on a daily basis and must be committed to safety and customer service.
This is an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for work-life balance; perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree.
McCluskey Transportation is offering
- Competitive wages, bonuses and flexibility within your personal life
- Evenings, weekends, holidays and summers off
- Save on daycare - bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community hero who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - no mandatory nights or weekend work
Split shifts (approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon)
Routes pay $67 per day, with the potential to earn more on routes over 3 hours
Additional lunch runs and charter work is also available
As a School Bus Driver you will be driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, with routes available in between for anyone looking to pick up extra hours. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the evening. Drivers work during the school year and are given time off in July and August. However, some work is available during this time for drivers wishing to work through the summer.
- Valid Class B or E driver’s license preferred (training provided to upgrade from a class G)
- 5 year driver’s abstract
- Must have a good driving record
- Undergo drug and alcohol testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and reference check
Job Type: Part-time
- Etobicoke, Toronto (Preferred)