Are you looking for a stimulating and exciting position in a unique environment?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you an energetic and hardworking person?
Do you have good interpersonal skills and do you like to meet new people every day?
Airway Interligne is looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, responsible Passenger Service Agents to join our team at the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
Who are we -Airway Interligne is a fast growing company that provides a variety of professional services to airlines at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
What we are looking for:
Passenger Service Agents to provide all necessary and required customer services in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
· Bilingual (French & English) a must
· Additional Language Skills Are An Asset (German, Italian, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Hungarian, Serbian, Farsi, Turkish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Responsible and Reliable Work Ethics
· Friendly and Professional Attitude
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills Under High Pressure Situations Involving Standing and Walking For Extended Period Of Time
· Ability To Work Flexible Hours (We are a 24 Hours 7 Days a Week Operation)
· Valid and Clean Class 5 Licence an Asset
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Customer service: minimum 2 years preferably in travel and tourism industry
- Travel and tourism experience with Amadeus, Saber, Galileo and ticketing knowledge an asset.
- Proximity to Trudeau Airport is an asset
- Drivers Licence and vehicle an asset
Job Type: Part time and On Call.
Ideal for part time students or semi-retired persons.
Above Average Remuneration Based on Experience
Type d'emploi : Temps Partiel