Are you looking for a growing career in the mining industry and have interest in joining a dynamic team? Look no further as Technica Mining has the opportunity for you!
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production shaft, electrical, mechanical and IM work. Technica embraces a Safety 1st culture where our employees are motivated to achieve ZERO HARM to our workplace environment, one another and our equipment.
Currently, we are seeking CONSTRUCTION MINERS to join our growing team. The individuals selected for these positions will be required to provide a full range of underground construction services. Responsibilities include the completion of various construction tasks and candidates should have relevant experience with daily activities such as civil (forming and pouring concrete), structural (removal/installation of structural and plate steel) mechanical (removal/installation of piping etc) and millwright (crushers, motors, gear reducers etc.) operations. Applicants must be capable of receiving daily safety and work line-ups from their immediate supervisor and complete the daily line-ups on time.
- Must have Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (U0000, U0001, U0002 & U0012) or equivalent provincial designation
- Specialty module U0086 considered an asset.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years underground construction experience
- Distinguished experience with maintenance and installation of crushers, conveyors, grizzlies, chutes, feeders, non-electrical mine services etc. are a definite asset
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: CONST20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- underground: 2 years (Preferred)