At Midas of Edmonton Tire & Auto we are expanding our sales team and looking for a Store Manager that is highly motivated and customer service driven. With our 7 locations across the greater Edmonton area we are committed to providing the very best in service to our existing customers while continuing to build our business. We are committed to your success and invested in your future through your Professional development and training.
This position reports to the directors.
Successful Professional attributes we are looking for:
- Honest, motivated, energetic, and eager to succeed
- Ability to set and meet sales objectives
- Professional presentation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Development and Continual Learning
- Results Focus
- Accountable and dependable
- Ethics and Integrity
- Sound decision making and Judgement
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Negotiating skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Building
- Employee Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Professional with the ability to speak clearly and confidently in all business settings
- Motivate, inspire, provide and accept feedback to and from employees.
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
- Successful account management of existing customers
- Develop and maintain lasting business relationships
- Prepare servicing plans, make recommendations, provide estimates and proposals to meet specific customer needs.
- Customer satisfaction management
- Willingness to perform other Business-related functions as needed.
- 3 years plus of automotive service experience preferably within an automotive management position.
- Must provide a clean drivers abstract and valid Drivers license
- A proven background in building solid relationships
- An exceptional ability to interact with people at all levels and an established track record of building winning teams.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and service is key
- Proven record for performance with set goals.
- Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
- Efficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Automotive: 2 years (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)