At Execulink, our Mission is to connect you to everything that matters with the affordable and awesome experience you deserve. When customers contact Execulink for support, our greeting is “How can we make your day awesome?” And we mean it!
As we grow, we’re excited to be adding a Human Resources Generalist to our team. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for a wide range of duties supporting the day-to-day operational goals of the HR department.
Duties include providing excellent day-to-day HR supports to employees, Supervisors and Managers; compiling and maintaining accurate employee records, preparation of reports and documentation, tracking and maintaining professional development programs, assisting with the facilitation of the health and safety program, benefits program administration, performance management support and other projects as assigned
- Full-time, 40 (forty) hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional overtime and travel required on an as needed basis
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to functional Human Resources inquiries from Managers, Supervisors and employees; forwarding complex inquires to the HR Manager as appropriate
- Responding to employee inquiries regarding the employee handbook, benefits entitlements, and HR related policies and processes
- Supporting with full-cycle recruitment activities on an as-needed basis; partnering with the Recruiting Specialist to perform interviews, screens, and recruit for entry level, professional and technical job openings
- Assisting with the implementation of new policies and procedures to affect organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Supporting with employee benefits program administration, in partnership with Payroll, including Short and Long Term Disability claims
- Monitoring HR related programs and documentation such as Quarterly Performance Reviews, attendance management program, Health & Safety program compliance
- Maintaining accurate and complete employee records, including databases and all personnel filing; compile regular and ad hoc reports relating to employee data, ex. hires, transfers/promotions, absenteeism rates, performance reviews/ratings
- Conducting audits of HR data and programs; provides recommendations for remedial action as required
- Assisting with training program administration and development; track and schedule mandatory training sessions to ensure compliance
- Preparing standardized formal employee communications; creation of documents and templates
- Administering employee recognition and incentive programs; help plan and organize staff events and participate on the social committee
- Providing assistance with organizational research, succession planning and compliance initiatives
- Helping maintain wage structure, position documentation and evaluation system
- Conducting exit interviews as requested; tracking and providing the HR Manager with analysis and recommendations
- Assisting HR Manager in developing resolutions to employee concerns; participating in investigations as requested
- Facilitating and participating in meetings as requested by the HR Manager
- Completing other duties and projects as assigned
What You Offer
- Preference given to candidates with a college post-graduate certificate in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of three (3) years related experience
- Knowledge of Canada Labour Code considered an asset
- Valid Class G Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to create positive interactions with all employees, while maintaining an approachable disposition
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Motivated, self-starter with proven initiative; excellent time and project management skills
- Strong organizational, active listening and multitasking skills
- Solid attention to detail; quality orientation
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills; focused on creating solutions
- Proven ability to complete reliable research and implement creative solutions within frameworks provided/required
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated computer skills; proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- An extensive benefits program including retirement savings, medical and dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and a health and wellness program.
- A great place to work!
How to Apply
Tell us why you would like to be part of the Execulink HR Team! Submit your cover letter and resume for review.
Execulink is currently completing all interviews through video chat to comply with COVID-19 precautionary measures.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's License (Preferred)