Pay rate: $17.50 / hr
Shift Premium: $1.00/hr
Day and afternoon rotation - two weeks at a time
- Overtime 1.5 x x paid after 38.88 hours
- Double time 2.0 x paid after 46 hours
POSITION: Logistics Team Member
REPORTS TO: Logistics Group Leader
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Operate Lift Trucks and Tuggers
- Receive and deliver materials to support production
- Load tugger and chuters with materials for production on schedule * Report any material shortages or discrepancies
- Rotate stock as per FIFO
- Collect and ship finish goods to customers as scheduled
- Assist in the performance of Chuter maintenance
- Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near miss situations.
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods
- Maintain “5S” and TPM Standards in all areas
- Demonstrate an understanding of FIO’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of delineating from them.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience in operating lift truck and tugger equipment
- Strong manual material handling skills – able to manually lift heavy loads safely (15 kg)
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated, able to complete tasks in allotted time.
- Sound judgment in problem solving and establishing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Safety conscious
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- English (Required)