MVA Stratford is an injection moulding company with a focus on manufacturing and supplying parts to the automotive industry. Located in beautiful Stratford, Ontario and family-owned since 2010, MVA is enjoying rapid growth, quickly becoming a top performing automotive supplier. MVA Stratford is passionate about producing high-quality materials for our customer base, as well as creating a positive, safe, and healthy work environment for all team members.
The Production Team Member will be responsible for efficiently filling customer orders while providing the highest level of quality possible. No experience necessary, willing to train!
- Small assembly on various plastic parts
- Inspect parts to ensure optimum quality – attention to detail is a must
- Prepare parts for shipping
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Ensure work space is clean and tidy to maintain a safe work environment
- Straight shifts (NO ROTATING)
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Day Shift (7:00am-3:00pm)
- Potential for overtime
Why MVA Stratford?
- A growing organization with a “promote from within” initiative
- Healthcare and dental benefits, plus Healthcare Spending Account (covers items not normally covered under standard benefits programs)
- 3% RSP employer-matched contribution
MVA Stratford is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to equity and diversity. If you require any accommodation assisstance throughout any part of the recruitment and selection process, please email or contact us at 519-275-2203. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information, and we will be happy to assist you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour