TimePlay is an award-winning interactive software technology company. Our patented revenue platform delivers best in class interactive experiences to millions of consumers worldwide. TimePlay transforms consumers mobile device into game controllers, empowering participants to engage with content on secondary screens in real time. We specialize in developing and executing rich content for an engaging and unique, multi-player experience within cinemas, meetings and events, cruise lines and others worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Manager to operate as the lead point to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and to flawlessly implement and execute TimePlay programs. In this role, the Account Manager will report to our Commercialization Leader as well as coordinating with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Product Development, Marketing and Operations) to keep everything on track and strive to continue improving the entire customer experience.
Delighting our clients and keeping them loyal and engaged with our products and services will be your core goal – building brand advocates, one successful event at a time. If you have a flair for client communication, project management and a passion for innovative technology, we’d like to meet you.
- Serve as the main expert contact for all customer account management matters
- Build strong relationships and develop effective communication channels to understand their requirements
- Determine and manage product and service expectations
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer requirement and objectives, while staying on time and on budget
- Manage the implementation/ “go live” process from concept to completion, including requirements, training best practices, project management/work back schedules, asset and content management
- Maintain extensive knowledge of company products and services to optimize the client experience
- Monitor and track feedback through client interaction and on-site visits and share insights internally regarding feature improvements and new use cases
- Prepare ongoing reports on account status, clearly communicating the progress of ongoing initiatives to key internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Identify new business opportunities from existing accounts for continued growth
- Inform and share content in real-time to the digital and social team
- Keep abreast of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Degree in Communications, Business Administration or other relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Project Manager, or relevant role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as proven negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience building strong client relationships and delivering focused solutions against customer requirements
- Track record of revenue growth through existing account relationships
- Proven and natural project management
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Zoho, SalesForce) and MS Office (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills to assist with challenging requests/escalations as needed
- Resourceful and ability to juggle multiple account projects, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- B2B and B2C experience preferred
- This position may require occasional travel for meetings or events
Work location: TimePlay’s downtown Toronto head office, Bathurst and Wellington.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Relationship Management: 5 years (Preferred)