Clay & Company is a busy downtown Victoria law firm. Currently we are seeking a Senior Conveyancer for our Conveyance team working in the area of real property law and residential conveyancing.
We are happy to provide a remote working environment with staff working from home as much as possible.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of services, with a high degree of independence and under limited supervision. The work is carried out in a high-profile and fast-paced office in which flexibility, teamwork, tact, diplomacy, communication and organization are essential for the efficient, accurate, successful and timely completion of responsibilities.
Completion of a Legal Office Administrative Assistant program from a recognized institution, and at least 5 years’ experience working as a conveyancer in BC. The following experience would be an asset:
- Excellent orientation towards customer service;
- Experience with Brief Convey and PCLaw;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Strong computer skills;
- Experience in general solicitor's work an asset;
Our firm offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package negotiable based on the applicant's experience. If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter to Allison Mason, Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Legal Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19