Saskarc Inc. is a highly developed and reputable structural and custom steel fabrication company offering outstanding quality, service and job turnaround that primarily serves industrial and commercial projects in North America.
Since establishment in 1991, Saskarc Inc. has forged a solid reputation by consistently delivering on our Mission, 'adding value to everything we do by creating better solutions'. Guided by our four-point guarantee, quality, service and delivery all revolving around safety, we continue to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Position Location: Oxbow, Saskatchewan
The ideal candidate will have:
- Well organized and competent in the use of various tools
- Capable of following direction and working as part of a team of independently.
- Flexible in available work hours and willing to work overtime as may be required.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Driver’s license an asset.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience.
Saskarc offers a competitive wage and benefit package, challenging work environment, and a strong commitment to continuous improvement and excellence. We continue to build a strong team that has depth in both personal leadership skills as well as industry related training and experience.
We thank all of those in advance for expressing interest in this position within our company, but only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place