Canada Catering Co Ltd, a company under the Brown’s umbrella, proudly provides food service to various locations, including Southport, MB, which is just 3 kilometers south of Portage la Prairie and only a short 60-minute drive from Winnipeg.
Brown’s is a true Canadian business success story that was founded in Kingston, Ontario by James Brown Sr., as a dairy operation in the late 1920’s. Today, Brown’s is a comprehensive Dining Service Provider with a successful track record in Dining Operations, Residential Dining, Catering and Special Events, Educational, Retirement and Recreational Facilities. Our market extends across Canada. Our 1200+ staff is presently responsible for providing quality service to over 250,000 customers per day at our 115 sites.
We are looking to hire Part Time and Full time Bilingual General Helpers for the Southport Aerospace Centre cafeteria. We provide food service 7 days a week to the residents of Southport. Shifts are flexible including weekdays, weekends and evenings) and you will require reliable transportation to the location. As a bilingual general helper, you will be responsible for:
- Basic food prep, service from a steam table,
- Receiving orders, storing, cleaning-as-you-go
- Serving our customers
- General cleaning that accompanies these tasks (equipment, floors, dishes and pots etc.)
- Following any quality control checklists, closing checklists etc.
- Compliance to H&S program, quality assurance procedures and WHMIS regulations.
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- General physical wellness, and ability to stand, lift, move, reach etc.
- Successful police check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)