The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Vision: To provide our residents with excellent care and quality of life
Our Mission: To deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, community partners, and local health authorities.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident. We place the highest value on providing:
1. Respect for the individual and his/her rights
2. Quality of life and environment
3. Independence and choice
4. Collaboration with family and caregivers
5. Accountability and integrity
6. Development and support of great caregivers and team members
We are looking for Rehabilitation Aide to join our team at The Madison Care Centre!
The Rehabilitation Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership.
Shifts: Tuesday-Saturday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
What will your typical day look like:
- Following the rehabilitation and mobilization program of residents as directed by the treating physiotherapist.
- Providing resident exercise classes on each floor.
- Maintaining an inventory of equipment, tools and supplies and report malfunctioning equipment and supply needs to the occupational therapist.
- Providing input into planning and evaluating rehabilitation programs by reporting observations and resident feedback to the physiotherapist.
- Reporting and recording any concerns or changes in the resident’s functional and reporting functional decline
- Use of Point Click Care to track for assessment purposes.
- Need to have a physical therapy/rehab diploma or related experience. Students of these fields are welcome to apply
- Valid First Aid Certificate including CPR-C.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check.
About us: The Madison Care Centre is centrally located steps from Como Lake in Coquitlam.
We offer licensed and funded residential care to 137 clients, 96 of these beds are funded through the Fraser Health Authority. The Madison’s room types include primarily single and double rooms. The building was beautifully constructed and opened in 2008. The Madison works in collaboration with the Fraser Health Authority to offer funded beds but also has private pay rooms available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care