We are preferably seeking an adult (18 years+) that's not attending high school, local Part-time Sales Associate & Cashier to join our busy pet store on 250 Wincott Drive (Richview Plaza) in Etobicoke! We are looking for someone who has flexible availability (day, evenings, weekends), particularly working a mix of hours during the day on weekdays and on weekends. Availability to work on Tuesdays is a must and being able to come in on short notice is an asset.
- Operating the Point Of Sale (POS) machine
- Answering the phone
- Booking grooming appointments
- Engaging with customers in providing service(s) and product suggestions/advice, etc
- Maintaining a clean and healthy environment for animals, customers and other staff
- Organizing, facing, and restocking products
- Key holder
- Passion for animals
- Excellent customer service
- Preferred personal or professional animal experience
- Preferred retail experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs or more
Pet Valu experience is an asset!
Walk-in resume drop-offs are welcomed. Please ensure that you write on your resume or cover letter your availability. Also include any and every time of pet experience you have!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Discounted or Free Food
- Store Discount
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- pet: 1 year (Preferred)
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)