· Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling.
· Data entry of patient care information into kroll
· Third party adjudication ( if required)
· Accurate dispensing of prescription medication
· Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control system.
· General OTC enquires from patient and referral to pharmacist where required and necessary
· Handling customer prescription pick up
· Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in pharmacy
· Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
· Excellent organization skills and detail orientation
· Strong communication skill
· Demonstration customer service experience
· Strong motivation to succeed
· Proficient data entry skills.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)