Is sitting behind a desk NOT for you?
If so, WE WANT YOU!!
Reporting the Production Supervisor, the Assembler is responsible for assembling trusses according to Standard Work Operating Procedures.
- Works with a Team Leader to set up the workstation for each order as directed by the Team Leader
- Assembles trusses in accordance with the company procedures, SWOP and as instructed by Team Leader
- Regularly inspects and checks the quality of the work being performed as well as the quality of the materials and condition of the equipment; and reports any problems to the Team Leader
- Maintains a clean workstation throughout the shift, and especially cleaning up shortly before the end of the shift
- Responsible for using all equipment and operating all machinery in a safe, correct and careful manner, as instructed
- Able to use hammer & read tape measure in the foot-inch-sixteenth method.
- Able to read & understand work orders
- Verbal and written language proficiency in the English language
- Working cooperatively and supportive as a member of a team
- Detail oriented, accurate, safe
- Ability to prioritize and work productively in a team environment
- Strive toward developing new skills
- Actively participate in Huddles and offer improvement ideas
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Always look for ways to improve your department and yourself personally
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive compensation plan including a competitive salary and benefit package
Job Type: Full-time
- production: 1 year (Preferred)